• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,665

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah he scored 10 pens out of 22 goals that season

Better than Saka if you take out penalties
well look like they found their ideal replacement then. bastards only remain they find John Terry replacement.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

blaze_of_glory

Chelsea could have really outside chance for top 4 finish if they didn't spend 75% of season messing around also they again look much better without Enzo.
They're the one big club I think will be much improved next season. They're already far better than they were at the start of the campaign. I"m not too worried about anyone else getting much better but Chelsea are likely imo.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They're the one big club I think will be much improved next season. They're already far better than they were at the start of the campaign. I"m not too worried about anyone else getting much better but Chelsea are likely imo.
yes Chelsea have the foundation to be better next season lot of good young players they have. also likely they'll have better season regarding injures only remain to be seen if Todd mess things up again.

Thrice

A team that is so dependent on one player like Chelsea are with Palmer doesn't really worry me. You saw what they look like without him when we thumped them a few weeks ago.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Brighton and De Zerbi really said f**k this BS after got knocket out from europa they been in holiday mode since march ffs 1 league win from last 8

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You think they’ll replace Liverpool? Not convinced by Pool tbh as it’ll be a big job that Slot has to do in replacing Salah if he departs whilst also addressing other areas of the pitch.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
A team that is so dependent on one player like Chelsea are with Palmer doesn't really worry me. You saw what they look like without him when we thumped them a few weeks ago.
yes that another Issue too but expecting players like Nkunku to step up next season

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
he checked out since the last game likely trying to drive his price down. he'll still be quality signing imo

He's checked out all season imo. Was good for maybe a year from when he signed - Jan-Jan.... gone off the boil since imo. He just doesn't have the ball carrying ability we need imo.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom