• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 4 (Sep 1-3)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The buildup to the Luton game is crazy, that walk up to the away stand is ridiculous 😭

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Forgot both of these teams can't play. Wen super league?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He seems to be playing much more freely now, like he isn’t being shackled by something anymore. Not sure what it could be though.

Soucek actually had to change his game playing with Rice if that’s what you’re getting at (Carlton Cole who works at West Ham confirmed it).

Paqueta could be more settled.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Soucek actually had to change his game playing with Rice if that’s what you’re getting at (Carlton Cole who works at West Ham confirmed it).

Paqueta could be more settled.
Either way, but all I know is it seems we got worse while West Ham got better. Not drawing conclusions, just observing.

Btw what did Carlton Cole say?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I told @Dokaka that Bowen was his most important player and he refused to believe me. Was too busy pretending he wasn’t an Arsenal fan and doesn’t actually watch West Ham games.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom