• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 6 (Sep 23 & 24)

Woaaah 😮 that sounds pretty rough. Have you seeked medical attention? If not, definitely get it checked out my bro 👍

That's bad bro.

You really need to seek medical.

Thanks for your kind words! I have done that already. This is just the way my health anxiety works, it either mimics a stroke or heart attack physically. Thankfully it happens less now than two years ago. Actually hadn't happened in a couple of months until today. Can't figure out the trigger, maybe its big mouth Sp**s getting into my head or something. And I say I don't care about football. 😭

Legend14

Established Member
So City lose Rodri for the next three matches. If they can win the next three matches without three key starters, just hand them the trophy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thanks for your kind words! I have done that already. This is just the way my health anxiety works, it either mimics a stroke or heart attack physically. Thankfully it happens less now than two years ago. Actually hadn't happened in a couple of months until today. Can't figure out the trigger, maybe its big mouth Sp**s getting into my head or something. And I say I don't care about football. 😭
You stopped taking recreational drugs? That might help.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I’m not the only one with the “worst ever” posts.
I bet you really miss days of lineups like this:
lineup.png

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom