• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 8 (Oct 7 & 8)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Don't really care but just need Arsenal, Luton, Burnley, Brentford, Brighton and West Ham to somehow win this weekend. Dreams eh?

ItzdoctorZ

Dead games until the main event can of whoop ass, city have got for us
On Saturday the only games that interest me are:

Burnley - Chelsea, should be interesting

Everton - Bournemouth, another 2 struggling teams, Everton haven't won at home this season, and Bournemouth haven't won at all .

Man Utd - Brentford, I hope they drop more points and they start turning on Ten Hag, the toxicity will be amazing to see

As for Sunday, I think all the games are decent, even Wolves - Villa.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Decent set of fixtures, honestly. Too bad I can't watch any of them until Sunday.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Luton are terrible, routine win for Sp**s incoming and we'll have to hear nauseating praise from the media for 24 hours at least

Malky

Established Member
Well they deserve the praise in the way they play atm (imo). Offensive and fun
They deserve some praise.
After the way they were playing under NES, Mourinho and Conte they've scrapped all that and went for a manager that wants attacking, free flowing football. Plus they're doing it after selling their captain and star player.
It's also hard to dislike Postecoglou. Horrible thing to say about a Sp**s manager.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

How exactly did Luton qualify for the PL? They look even worse than a Championship side.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
This is a bit like watching a celtic game under Ange. Celtic vs ross county or something.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
They deserve some praise.
After the way they were playing under NES, Mourinho and Conte they've scrapped all that and went for a manager that wants attacking, free flowing football. Plus they're doing it after selling their captain and star player.
It's also hard to dislike Postecoglou. Horrible thing to say about a Sp**s manager.

Agreed. If ange went to say Everton I would really hold a candle for them

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom