• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 9 (Oct 21-23)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Did you not notice we were 15th at that point? Maybe it would have been better not to drag this table up. The shame!
Of course I noticed, that’s why I cropped it at that exact point. The fact that we finished 1 point behind them illustrates what I’m trying to say perfectly.

Malky

Established Member
People saying there’s similarities towards us last season, it’s more like United when Ten Hag took over - playing well, looked good before the wheels slowly started coming off - giving teams loads of chances etc…. Then they played Liverpool and the wheels were off, the axles cracked and the whole chassis starting rotting.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

No manager in PL history has done as well as Angie after 9 games in his first season. Impressive

I saw that but it’s a nonsense stat considering he’s been sh*tting on relegation candidates back to back.

We didn’t look as good against Fulham though which is why some are uncomfortable.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I saw that but it’s a nonsense stat considering he’s been sh*tting on relegation candidates back to back.

We didn’t look as good against Fulham though which is why some are uncomfortable.
If you consider Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U relegation candidates

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

People saying there’s similarities towards us last season, it’s more like United when Ten Hag took over - playing well, looked good before the wheels slowly started coming off - giving teams loads of chances etc…. Then they played Liverpool and the wheels were off, the axles cracked and the whole chassis starting rotting.
Nah they playing much better football than United. They are scoring goals. United managed 58 goals all season

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Beat Liverpool, United and drew Arsenal away. Could easily beaten us as well

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Tells you all you need to know. C*nts are clinical against us but waste a billion chances vs. Sp**s 😡
And we're not clinical at all, seeing as that says we should have beaten Fulham 3-0 🤔

Listen, guys,let's not grasp for straws

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They had Pep's number playing like Utd play against them, with the 10 man defence, long ball fast counters. They won't beat them playing open like this, totally different fixture this year.
And they won't play open against City, of course. They will do what has always worked and probably beat them at the Etihad this time

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

And we're not clinical at all, seeing as that says we should have beaten Fulham 3-0 🤔

Listen, guys,let's not grasp for straws
True, we weren't clinical but it's hardly grasping for straws. Just shows you chance wise, Fulham were a lot closer to matching Sp*rs than us.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Arsenal?! 😳

Nene Leakes GIF

dino bravo

Go on then 😁

Di you have a season ticket? Can we bet a game?😁
Sadly I don't have a season ticket nowadays. I am a nice guy and taking money off you on a lop sided bet doesn't seem right. Plus you'd also probably get odds of 5/1 if you went to the bookies. But you are wrong and they will get smashed, quote me on it. ;)

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom