• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 2 West Ham | Thursday 28th December| KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-West-Ham.jpg

Screenshot-20231223-223058.png

Screenshot-20231223-223116.png

Screenshot-20231223-223130.png

Screenshot-20231223-223159.png

Screenshot-20231223-223216.png

Screenshot-20231223-223234.png

Screenshot-20231223-223306.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 West Ham

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Yep went to the game but thankfully was seated nowhere near a Ted Lasso figure, I think that woulda been it for me.

I did have a guy near me shouting at everyone who went for an early beer or toilet telling them ‘dont bother coming back’ 😂 was quite entertaining although I felt for people with a weak bladder in this scenario lol.
I have a theory the ballot system has opened up access to a certain newer fanbase group that previously wasn’t attending. Prior to that only the hardcore who were on their IT shizzle at 0900 sharp had silver/red access.

But someone who attends more regularly than me would have a better picture of this.

MikeVinna

Established Member
It’s very disappointing that we cant even flood the box and cross properly when we’re two goals down. In fact all our crossing is absolute dross apart from Øde. Our setpieces and corners are just terrible as well. Just fling it far post ffs.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Moyes for decades couldn't beat the big six but yesterday he just destroyed us in our own stadium
West Ham played incredibly well. One of the reasons our xG was so low with 30 shots, is that it takes into account defenders in between the shooter and the goal. Ødegaard and Saka were in their box multiple times but they were always doubling up on them, and for all their twisting and turning, they couldn’t release a killer shot or pass. Could have been an extra half hour and the result would have been the same.

ksarp

I felt deploying one of our CBs in a central striker role was warranted. Hammers had the numbers in the box, clogging up shooting and passing lanes, so why not "mix" it up, become less predictable in offense with some aerial darts? Saliba would have been perfect.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I felt deploying one of our CBs in a central striker role was warranted. Hammers had the numbers in the box, clogging up shooting and passing lanes, so why not "mix" it up, become less predictable in offense with some aerial darts? Saliba would have been perfect.

Tbh you're better off throwing Gabriel in there, have Saliba/Rice for transition control and everyone else floods the box.

ksarp

Tbh you're better off throwing Gabriel in there, have Saliba/Rice for transition control and everyone else floods the box.
Good point, Saliba definitely better in transition defense, but my thinking was eff it, we're already down and he's a more technical player than Gabriel, could hold and has excellent footwork.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Well yeah the Villa and West Ham games are distinctly different from the Newcastle performance. So in a way we've made progress. But the outcome is still the same. Unfortunately when you are in a title race, you cannot afford to take 3-4 games to hit your stride. Lack of natural finishers in our forward line is killing us. Saka is probably the best we've got.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I listened to David Moyes press conference, gee he went on like how perfect they are of a side & like they are absolutely perfect against every side they play against. He even goes on like they are better then us in all areas. What a show off & arrogant manager. They defend a higher line compared to how they did then it would be a completely different game.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
West Ham played incredibly well. One of the reasons our xG was so low with 30 shots, is that it takes into account defenders in between the shooter and the goal. Ødegaard and Saka were in their box multiple times but they were always doubling up on them, and for all their twisting and turning, they couldn’t release a killer shot or pass. Could have been an extra half hour and the result would have been the same.

We were poor for taking our chances has nothing to do with the fact Westham played well play this match over and over again and we will win by at least 4 goals.

Our finishing is letting us down not because our opponent was so good.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I listened to David Moyes press conference, gee he went on like how perfect they are of a side & like they are absolutely perfect against every side they play against. He even goes on like they are better then us in all areas. What a show off & arrogant manager. They defend a higher line compared to how they did then it would be a completely different game.

They should have lost by 5 goals at least never understand the opinion of this tbf they were lucky to.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We were poor for taking our chances has nothing to do with the fact Westham played well play this match over and over again and we will win by at least 4 goals.

Our finishing is letting us down not because our opponent was so good.
30 shots with an xG of only 2.7 means most of those shots were low chances of scoring. That’s good defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom