• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully this is a wake up call for those who think the trade off for Zinchenko isn't worth it.

We are absolutely **** without him and Saliba in terms of build up.

ptrcopp

Our ability to cope with pressure/adversity is something that needs serious improvement. Far too many ghosts when it’s not going well. Having said that Brighton have given us a bit of a lesson today, think they’ve been excellent

Agree with the ghosts. Who was pressing at 70 mins? Just Ødegaard I think. Appalling

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

At least the Ulster Final has been entertaining. Going to penalties :)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The joke is that I thought we did well in the 1st half, we should've had 1 or 2.

We didn't take our chances and we have completely folded in the 2nd half.

It was a good first half, but the as soon as they scored the first the players gave up.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Ramsdale should have closed harder there but it is what it is .
Tough one for Ramsdale. Rush out and he gets skint/ cleans him out for a penalty. Don't think there is much he can do there to prevent a goal.

Morning_woody

We play like sissies today.. .
I get that these players are human just like anyone else, but this performance is shyte...Saka has been crap last 5-7 games...he needs competition so he can be rested during the season...pretty much like Trossard and Martinelli....i know people from abroad that have attended the game today and spent 2-3 wages to come and see Arsenal play...worst performance of the season...you can see that they didn't care from the first minute...

ArtetaOut

I've said it before and I'll say it again. De Zerbi is miles better than chequebook fraud Cone Boy and if we have any real ambition at all we would sack this fraud and get De Zerbi in as a replacement

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Too many weak individuals in this squad. I don't care how many wonder saves Ramsdale pulls off if he can't even be trusted to challenge for the ball in his box. Sick of watching Ben White get toasted every other match. Tired of Partey in every respect. Jesus can't lead the line for a title winner. Lots to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom