• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 0 Brighton and Hove Albion | Sunday 17th December | KO: 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
That was complete and utter domination. I’m happy it was 2-0 in the end but the fact it was on the balance for so long despite our dominance is quite frustrating.

Either way, great performance to set us up going into Anfield. Confidence for Havertz too after a shakey performance tbh.

Coygggggg

Moviegooner

There's no debate, Declan Rice is,the best player in the Premier league and arguably Europe. 100 mil is a absolute steal. I feel ashamed for saying in August that we should look elsewhere because of the pricetag. Biggest pice of humble pie!

Fantastic, pure dominated with fantastic pressing. Few sloppy missed chances but overall it was Brighton who were fantastic in defense. And the Dutch keeper made some great saves.

King Kai at it again. Hope they change the song. No need for "down the drain"

Very, very important victory. Now let's see and hope if United can do us a favor. Probably not but you never no!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our chances were not as clear as people were suggesting. I think the bigger problem if we were looking for one was more slowness to make the final ball or the pass itself.

Yeah agreed.

I think our final third play is lacking. We need to be more efficient in the box, particularly with our good work outside of it.

Artemis

I don't want to see Raya again.

I'm sick of him. It makes me sick just thinking of Raya in a Champions League knock out game. Total liability.

We are going to Anfield next week. Bring back Ramsdale.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This is up there as being one of our most complete performances of the season. And yet, I was losing my hair at some of the decision making today. You can see the foundations of a truly elite team, but we must be proactive in the January window to build on those foundations.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saliba and Gabriel are just titans, didn't give Ferguson a sniff...Rice oh my days, best midfielder in the league currently.

But want to give a shout out to Jesus, tbh...yes he will miss chances and annoy here and there, but as a pure footballer he might be the best in the league, just love watching him and how he makes us play...big goal today from him too, hopefully a run of form now!

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Told you all this would be a comfortable win. Could easily have won that 4-0 too.

Havertz and Martinelli stood out as the 2 best players for me.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Yeah agreed.

I think our final third play is lacking. We need to be more efficient in the box, particularly with our good work outside of it.
The margins are silly, we are a mental block from winning this kind of game by 4 or so

HighburyHigh

Really important we got result here the Liverpool game gonna be extremely difficult so if we managed to get a point would be nice.
I'd take a point right now as not many teams get a result up there. But I can only see a loss as we're currently having to play the opposition, the Referee & VAR.

Can only see a defeat and a whole load of talking points after the match about how we were screwed over whether a disallowed goal for us, a dodgy one for them or a sending off for us, or a sending off that they should have had but never happened. (Take your pick from them 4 as one or more will come true!)

dino bravo

Established Member

Outstanding performance. So dominant, yet frustrating as I was sure they were gonna nick one at the end.

Rice incredible again, Ødegaard also brilliant today. Just need to rely on Tin Pots Man Utd now 🤣

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
There's no debate, Declan Rice is,the best player in the Premier league and arguably Europe. 100 mil is a absolute steal. I feel ashamed for saying in August that we should look elsewhere because of the pricetag. Biggest pice of humble pie!

Fantastic, pure dominated with fantastic pressing. Few sloppy missed chances but overall it was Brighton who were fantastic in defense. And the Dutch keeper made some great saves.

King Kai at it again. Hope they change the song. No need for "down the drain"

Very, very important victory. Now let's see and hope if United can do us a favor. Probably not but you never no!
Cmon bro he isn’t as good as mbappe or Bellingham.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Main reason why I was so confident was that Brighton had a big game (for them) on Thursday in Europe whilst we had a dead rubber game. People overlook these things. Frankly I expected a bigger win. No reason why we shouldn’t have won that 4-0.

Some of you were so nervous about this. Embarrassing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Main reason why I was so confident was that Brighton had a big game (for them) on Thursday in Europe whilst we had a dead rubber game. People overlook these things. Frankly I expected a bigger win. No reason why we shouldn’t have won that 4-0.

Some of you were so nervous about this. Embarrassing.

This post is kinda why I am happy Xhaka isn't here anymore 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom