• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton | KO: 16:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it is, fellow Gooners, our last hurrah.

Much like you all, I'm hopeful for next season when, God willing, we'll have reinforced in key positions to allow us to take the game to City from Matchday 1.

We've bled, sweat & toiled to get where we are by MERIT & MERIT ALONE!!

The lads will definitely be infuriated by the gamesmanship yesterday & will be looking to punish Everton whilst hoping a miracle happens some 260 kilometers.

Nothimg is impossible. As long as we do our part.

Corruption will not deny us our destiny.

Incompetent officiating will not deny us our destiny.

City will not deny us our destiny. We will prevail!!

Arsenal 4 - Everton 0 and, God willing, City 0 - West Ham 1.

Matt Damon Destiny GIF

Tom Mix

Pretty bad example because it turned our all of them were doping and Lance Armstrong really was the best in a doping competition
Know your history. They were not all doping. Armstrong was the worst doper. An average cyclist who didn't have the balls to win until he doped his brains out, and started threatening other riders.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Know your history. They were not all doping. Armstrong was the worst doper. An average cyclist who didn't have the balls to win until he doped his brains out, and started threatening other riders.
**** sport filled with cheaters

City is worse cuz they keep honest clubs like us from titles

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Arteta doesn't like Jesus. Signs Havertz. Doesn't like Ramsdale signs Raya. Arteta wants a new midfielder drops 100m on one. Is it any different?

Yes, it is not remotely the same thing. Pep spent more money in two windows than Arteta has across his entire Arsenal tenure ffs. Pep spent like £280m in one window 7 years ago. That's way before the insane inflation in the market in recent years.

We need to stop excusing their cheating by saying **** like "other clubs also spend money". It's not the same thing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Whatever they mean doesn’t cut it at a top club. We’re not Villa where you spend years talking about BS but win nothing.

Ode hasn’t even come close to an FA Cup.

Özil has 4 of these and Cazorla 3, medals are the main things at a club like ours.

Riou

Again I state to you that the biggest fallacy of them all is that the game is first and foremost about the titles

Thank you to all the boys in red and white for a fantastic season

Stuff like this is making me hate the current team...football is quite a lot about winning trophies to be honest 😅

Tom Mix

Stuff like this is making me hate the current team...football is quite a lot about winning trophies to be honest 😅
Of course it is but would you expect us to hate you because you are suddenly confronted with a ten foot giant with a massive club which you are expected to overcome with your bare hands?

Mohamed7

The entire league prays for them to win every season because no one cares and see it as a nothing season :lol: It's equal parts hilarious and tragic.

If any of the proper clubs had done 4 in a row we'd all be talking about how amazing they were etc (while hating them of course). Now it's just a bunch of "yeah whatever who cares".

@SA Gunner pointed out earlier how the media narrative will be focused on Arsenal finishing 2nd and not City doing something historic. Why? Because people care about Arsenal. Arsenal coming 2nd is literally more interesting than City dominating football :lol:

Absolute wankfest of a club, sportswashing their way to trophies we all know they don't deserve.
Is Chelsea one of them?

Riou

Of course it is but would you expect us to hate you because you are suddenly confronted with a ten foot giant with a massive club which you are expected to overcome with your bare hands?

Yes.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

One further point…

I sat next to Kay for years at Arsenal, from the opening of the Emirates till she became ill and eventually moved to sit next to her son a couple of blocks away.

The **** City have pulled stopped her from seeing arsenal win the league last year and she died without seeing us cheated again, this year.

So, it’s not an entirely victimless “crime” or something to just shrug off. I’m sure there are many similar stories out there.

Just saying and RIP Kay.

Mohamed7

I really don’t understand why we’re moaning and discrediting Man City. We were simply not good enough to win the league. 89 points aren’t enough to win 4 out of the top 5 European leagues. Ligue 1 being the only one and I would even feel filthy winning that.

Badger_Revenge

Good season guys! Looking forward to next one. I've never been more optimistic. They got ahead on lucky goal and the gunners had to dig in. Lots of chances against a team playing pretty darn well and hard. I thought Martinelli had a great game on the right wing. Havertz played well, but couldn't quite place his headers. Scrambles on rebounds where anything could have happened. Happy for Tomiyasu. The winning goal was a bit hilarious with Ødegaard's complete miskick going right to Havertz. Timber looks a bit rusty. Jesus did not look great when he came in. Be good to get some rest in some legs and start again.

Reactions: A_G

dino bravo

Established Member

I really don’t understand why we’re moaning and discrediting Man City. We were simply not good enough to win the league. 89 points aren’t enough to win 4 out of the top 5 European leagues. Ligue 1 being the only one and I would even feel filthy winning that.
4th highest runners up total of all time, but ok,

sub_sub

We’ve had a great season, trophy or not. For a moment in the game today, when it seemed that West Ham had brought it back to 3-2, I had the feeling of ‘what if’ and a morsel of hope, but alas it was not to be. We are stronger for going to the last game and we have a platform to build upon for next season. We can hold up our heads high, it is just so damn difficult to overcome a behemoth like City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom