• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool | Sunday 4th February | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_GettyImages-73966850-1.jpg

Screenshot-20240201-132557.png

Screenshot-20240201-132611.png

Screenshot-20240201-132624.png

Screenshot-20240201-132650.png

Screenshot-20240201-132710.png

Screenshot-20240201-132725.png

Screenshot-20240201-132740.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Screenshot-20240201-133017.png

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Enjoy the likes.

In precisely 24 hours from now, you will be blocked and that will be the end of our link here.

The rest of the world will continue to enjoy the little value I provide. You, however, will live in darkness. Enjoy your time with your fellow stragglers.

I thought you could take a joke.

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh my lord . . Liverpool FC posting their injuries and absences ahead of the Arsenal match. 8 players missing.
  • Salah (Muscle injury) – unavailable
  • Endo (Asian Cup) – unavailable
  • Thiago (hip) – unavailable
  • Tsimikas (collarbone) – unavailable
  • Bajcetic (fitness) – unavailable
  • Doak (MCL) – unavailable
  • Matip (ACL) – unavailable
  • Nunez (foot injury) - unlikely
Arteta luck.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Did he actually say share wives? The state of this club 😭 he’s hitting Tommy T sex dungeon levels here.

I hope that German cap merchant fist pumps him on Sunday.

baccy_man

Established Member
The pace that we play at going forward is going to be a big problem, We take too long getting the ball forward because we pass the ball around far too many times and a lot of the passes are pointless passing the ball between the same two players or passing the ball backwards,
It does not take a lot to figure out that we will be playing the ball to Saka, or Martinelli, and trying to play the ball in from the wings we keep playing this way we are predictable now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I hope we never get another explanation or any context to what Mikel said, tbh.

White and Zinchenko live together and share wives, lets just leave that amazing quote alone for the rest of time :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I hope we never get another explanation or any context to what Mikel said, tbh.

White and Zinchenko live together and share wives, lets just leave that amazing quote alone for the rest of time :lol:

Our fans on Twitter are using language barrier as an excuse 😂 I’m sure those same fans were probably saying the steak somehow magically landed in his mouth too.

I’ve actually realised my issue is with our fans more than the manager tbh.

Riou

Our fans on Twitter are using language barrier as an excuse 😂 I’m sure those same fans were probably saying the steak somehow magically landed in his mouth too.

I’ve actually realised my issue is with our fans more than the manager tbh.

a24cff85673f67703d4523c15bce9b9b.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If he has anything about him as a person. He will give white and Zinchenkos wife an apology for saying they have orgies together

KingT

Seeing how we conceded our goal to Forest. With Liverpool, that will always be the case with VVD. Hopefully, we push hard like we did in the FA Cup match to prevent the midfield bypass.

Riou

Raya
Mrs Zinchenko-Saliba-Gabriel-Mrs White
Jorginho
Ødegaard-Rice
Saka-Jesus-Martinelli
...lets just forget Partey at this point, we have Elneny back at least so he can come on (if we are winning) for Jorgi to give us some energy in the middle later on...and Kai of the bench (of we are losing) to give us an aerial threat late on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom