• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 West Ham | Monday 26th, December | KO: 20:00 BST | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-West-Ham.jpg

...and we're baaaaaaaaack!!!.

We're more less as we were before the break, save the absence of Gabriel Jesus.

There's been report going around the media that if Moyes loses this, he'll get the boot. Typical Arsenal luck. Now watch the west ham players turn up and run through a brick wall for Moyes.

But I still think they're still a poor side. Their new signings haven't acclimatized and the world cup came at the worst possible time for them.
Screenshot-20221219-134124.png

Screenshot-20221219-134141.png

Screenshot-20221219-134154.png

Screenshot-20221219-134224.png
28fe322f-f655-444a-ba8e-ce42a91b31e0.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 West Ham

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
If we win our next two games we really have to believe it's possible, even if it doesn't happen. These are two teams who are playing well. Brighton have given us problems for a couple of seasons, not least last year, they are in a European place and in decent form. Newcastle have defended very well all season and are now spreading their wings creatively. In great form too.

Both games will present different problems, I expect Brighton to be more aggressive and Newcastle to play the long game. It's important to try and score first, especially in the latter game. But if City drop anything at all and we win... 9 points minimum, halfway there.
Yeah these next 4 games could ultimately decide what we are playing for this season. All 4 are rivals for either league or top 4 (with probable exception of Brighton). If we take points of all 4, that's huge (esp against Newcastle), & hopefully extend our gap from City.

If we get to half way point & still have a gap at the top, we're properly in a title race.

These next 4 are so important, cant afford to take our foot off the gas, just go out & try to kill games off early.

BIoodBrother

I did a rewatch of the second half. The simple way we played thru their fearful semi press was amazing after 3-1 time and time again. We kept the ball for almost two minutes from 79-81 when Martinelli didnt set up Saka for a simple goal after a double 1-2 wit Zinchenko but played a high ball after an extra step..

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I did a rewatch of the second half. The simple way we played thru their fearful semi press was amazing after 3-1 time and time again. We kept the ball for almost two minutes from 79-81 when Martinelli didnt set up Saka for a simple goal after a double 1-2 wit Zinchenko but played a high ball after an extra step..

Yeah I was mad about that, should have been a tap in for Bukayo.

LG10

Back at the emirates for the first time since 2014, the atmosphere is completely different. We are as well, our passing and structure is fantastic. Even at ht no one was worried we would lose, the control was clear. Saka is even crazier live, he and Ødegaard ran the show. Gabriel sticks out more live, he really is poor on the ball. Saliba looked rusty, was just glad he made the game tbf. Fans that attend games are much more knowledgable than online, realistic optimism rather than the boring pessimism you see here.

The hating of Nketiah is universal though, the fans were way harsher on him than anyone else. Guy would start for all of the top 6 bar city, the disrespect is unreal.

Paqueta is atrocious btw, absolutely awful.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
In terms of difficulty i'd give Newcastle the edge over Brighton.

Yes, their game is very difficult to deal with, and they do it for 90 minutes. We are capable of winning the game of course, but it will be harder than the Brighton game for sure.

Think they are actually the hardest games of the next 5 actually. If we can get through those two, I back us to win Sp**s, United, Everton thereafter.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Yes, their game is very difficult to deal with, and they do it for 90 minutes. We are capable of winning the game of course, but it will be harder than the Brighton game for sure.

Think they are actually the hardest games of the next 5 actually. If we can get through those two, I back us to win Sp**s, United, Everton thereafter.

We showed we could deal with the lpool press in the second half by ramsdale changing gears and going long to GM and BS in the second half, expecting (hoping) for more of the same vs Newcastle.

SA Gunner

We showed we could deal with the lpool press in the second half by ramsdale changing gears and going long to GM and BS in the second half, expecting (hoping) for more of the same vs Newcastle.

Yeah, that's why I remain quietly confident of our chances.

Dont want to get too confident, because our boys and girls and spurscommunity seem to love dissecting my posts, but yes, what you saying here gives me the belief that we can get the job done against the toon.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Yeah, that's why I remain quietly confident of our chances.

Dont want to get too confident, because our boys and girls and spurscommunity seem to love dissecting my posts, but yes, what you saying here gives me the belief that we can get the job done against the toon.
Wear that “Most Optimistic AM Poster” like a badge of honour my bobotie loving brother!

SA Gunner

Wear that “Most Optimistic AM Poster” like a badge of honour my bobotie loving brother!

Lol, appreciate it bud.

Its not blind optimism though to be honest. Yes, I see positive things more often than not, but believe me when I say that we are so good now. I can literally count our current frailties on my hand. I truly believe we can win the next 5 games if we are fit and not sabotaged by the referees.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

... can't wait for the next episode, my fav series right now!

Good guy is Fabianski, always speaks very well of us and played a big part in helping us end our trophy drought in 2014.

I remember him doing his best ever 5 a side team when at West Ham, he just picked all Arsenal players :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Looks like @farzad4daarse got a new White Sox hat for Christmas 🥰
No kid but i did just get this jacket from London as i got to get all medium gear since my weight loss . I follow real sports not excuses for fat sheep to stuff themselves with beer, processed meat and cheese nachos. Stan the new skinny arsenal gear i bought this year cost a fortune you better splash the cash in January
DFCB3B77-54FF-409A-8F27-BC6C1BD14782.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom