• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Chelsea are so ****ing bad lmao.

And we weren't even at our best

elemoo

Kai Havertz stans will be milking this useless Goal till august when he will score his next goal, where was he against Aston vila and bayern?

Where was everyone in those games? He played ok against Villa too. Why not just be happy he’s doing well and helping the team? Or do u genuinely think he had a poor game tonight?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No city bottlers, we win like this... Partey with a great game as well.

He's been very direct but its also been edge of your seat stuff when he is on the ball, so centrally.

I was saying earlier that I want more security and that directness. Hopefully we can see Rice bring some of that through the lines passing with some time.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He won the league with PSG. Give the man some respect.

PSG were competing with themselves back in Ligue 1 back then.

Any shill on A-M could have won for league them during those years considering their level of spending and them having Mbappe, Messi and Neymar.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

What’s the point bringing your best defender on when you’re 5-0 down

Pochettino has **** the bed tonight.
I thought you were talking about us bringing on Zinchenko for a second and was like wtf, then I read your post properly 🤣

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Chelsea are going to have to sell some more hotels to meet their FFP obligations with the changes needed in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom