• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

Dear Ben, I want you at the Euros, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two call-ups back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'

Dodero

Other teams didn't have mercy with us when they were trashing us. MU 8 -2 or Chelsea 6 -0 for instance, we need to be ruthless.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GL4NFf2W4AAHrrY

This is seriously bad

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Why don't our coaches tell Nelli that he can't do the same side foot Henry finish every time he's through on goal. Keepers have figured it out. Either he goes round the keeper, use his left foot or square the ball to the far post.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea winning 6-0 was with us down to ten men for most of the game

This is so much worse. Utter garbage all over the pitch, could've put 10 past them ffs.
Teams like Burnley put better defensive performance than Chelsea today they way far from the top 4 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom