• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Caught the second half. Chelsea were dogsh!t. Lets hope this thrashing sees off any end of season slump.

Topside

Brilliant performance 2nd half destroyed them.

Ødegaard unreal.

Breaking news Emma Hayes is taking control of both the mens and womens Chelsea team until the summer, it's the right move for them.

Gooner505

Chelsea have some diabolically bad players. Jackson, Enzo, and Mudryk are awful. Badiashile and Caicedo are also not good. We were lucky Jackson was their striker tonight. A good striker would’ve scored at least a few against us. Our defense had plenty of shaky moments.

Outside of Palmer and Gallagher, I really don’t see any reason for optimism in that squad.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Jesus looks really really frustrated he has not been in the middle of our good football at all this season. Trying too hard to be flashy but failing the basics. Needs to calm down a bit

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
The atmosphere here is so unique today. It's like we just all saw a fantastic live comedy. Everyone's hanging around outside to celebrate. I'm currently enjoying some Jamaican food whilst a select few Chelsea masochists stand in the middle of the rose that funnels home fans up to Highbury and Islington.

Shame Havertz didn't get his hat trick but you can't have it all. Can't tell you how much it pleases me to mock Chelsea as their own former player helps bury them. Used to hate this fixture. This was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom