• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Rewatching highlights, havertz should have passed to trossard instead of rice in that first half chance. He was totally free with no chance of interception.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Todd continue to destroy Chelsea they gone from mentality monsters a team that gonna bully you to just soft and overpaid youngsters.

Great job Todd continue please

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Jesus looks really really frustrated he has not been in the middle of our good football at all this season. Trying too hard to be flashy but failing the basics. Needs to calm down a bit

He's all style no substance. I understand his chaotic style, but he completely ruins the teams rhythm.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Was going to ask where's Angry Rantman at? This could be an all timer only to find out he passed away less than a week ago. Now I'm a bit sad, RIP 😞

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Hopefully Todd continue to destroy Chelsea they gone from mentality monsters a team that gonna bully you to just soft and overpaid youngsters.

Great job Todd continue please
Exactly - they are talented and do some good things - matched us in the first half, but as Poch said in the presser, they gave up after the second goal. I think their problems are largely experience, leadership and mentality. Obviously finishing is a bit of an issue.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Mudryk, Fernandez and Caicedo cost a combined total of over £300M.

That is some of the worst business in PL history. Maybe, you can argue Mudryk and Enzo are still new to the league. But I’ve been disgusted with Caicedo’s level of performance. Partey made him look a pub player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom