• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Tbf I am going to feast on the reaction of Chelsea fans online, probably the worse online fan base.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Tbf I am going to feast on the reaction of Chelsea fans online, probably the worse online fan base.
This is the best thing you'll watch today.
Only ten minutes long.
Chelsea fans all riled up, chanting, doing rude gestures all the way to the Emirates. Then the life slowly drains out of them and they become more and more quiet the more goals go in.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't you just love it when we started strong and continue going stronger throughout the match
No need for tactical analysis, what ifs or drama, this is good for our hearts

More of the same please

blaze_of_glory

We might hit them for 6 tonight.
4-0.

Chelsea are ****e. This is their worst team in PL history.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
If white had scored in that first leg vs Bayern, I feel we would have treated them the same way as Chelsea. Can't blame white being a defender but still it's a big what if moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom