• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Crystal Palace | Saturday 20th January | KO: 12:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_ArsenalCP.png

Screenshot-20240113-065849.png

Screenshot-20240113-065905.png

Screenshot-20240113-065918.png

Screenshot-20240113-065942.png

Screenshot-20240113-070006.png

Screenshot-20240113-070025.png

Screenshot-20240113-070041.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How well did we play?
First half was the same old stuff, very few chances in the box from open play. Fortunately Gabriel decided to step up at corners and it was all over.

2nd half was different. Palace struggled, banners came out to put their players off, we had some good subs and it became a rout.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Anyone see MOTD? They had a whole segment on trying to crack Arsenals corner signals. Apparently it’s the way Ode fiddles with his socks that tells everyone what’s about to happen. I kid you not. It’s enough to make Alan Turing eat a poison apple.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Think it’s been said a couple of times.

Leaving 5 mins before final whistle can equate to getting home 50 mins earlier.

Seems a bit shady behaviour to me, can maybe understand if you do it once in a blue moon but not every time you attend. I’d imagine Sp*rs supporters are either nailed to their seats or have sustained some kind of brain trauma from having to endure that trash over the years (they seem OK this season but no one’s going to admit that)

Yeah I was told years ago it's because transport is a nightmare, but then I see the Spuds are there at their stadium till the end and theyr'e there for ages post match with after game entertainment lol .

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
this game is one of the reason I don't care if the goals were created through open play or set piece, they are just means to an end
without Gabriel's goals, would we be able to play through? Palace could have sat back and stifle our play and all we got left a win in xG percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom