• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Crystal Palace | Saturday 20th January | KO: 12:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_ArsenalCP.png

Screenshot-20240113-065849.png

Screenshot-20240113-065905.png

Screenshot-20240113-065918.png

Screenshot-20240113-065942.png

Screenshot-20240113-070006.png

Screenshot-20240113-070025.png

Screenshot-20240113-070041.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not gonna lie, seeing those banners at The Emirates again brought back some bad memories.

The way Wenger was treated towards the end was awful, even if we were frustrated back then..our darkest moment.

Roy looked hurt, as I am sure Arsène was 🙁
Arsène was done so dirty by Arsenal fans that it makes me question my own fandom of this club, alongside singing North London forever at every home game I'm not sure where I stand right now.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Would have liked Nelson to get some minutes today and let Saka take an afternoon nap but the enforced subs took that away from him. He's looked good when he's had longer than 5 minutes to impress.

Overall, a great result that hopefully gave Trossard and Nelli some momentum. Jesus continues to baffle me with all that skill he always gets under the ball when he should score.
Yep it's a real shame but at least ESR got some minutes under his belt.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No surprises that as soon as ESR came on for Havertz that we looked so much more fluid in attack, transition and in penetration.
The game was won at that stage though. I think you need to see ESR starting before any conclusions can be drawn. That Palace side is also in a bit of a free fall.

Not knocking any positive views on ESR, but I think it's wise with a bit of caution.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not gonna lie, seeing those banners at The Emirates again brought back some bad memories.

The way Wenger was treated towards the end was awful, even if we were frustrated back then..our darkest moment.

Roy looked hurt, as I am sure Arsène was 🙁
Gave me bad vibes too. By doing that at the match they were demoralising their own players. They seemed to collapse after the banners came out.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Arsène was done so dirty by Arsenal fans that it makes me question my own fandom of this club, alongside singing North London forever at every home game I'm not sure where I stand right now.

I acknowledge that I wanted him out but was absolutely dismayed by the treatment of Arsène by the vicious troglodytes that litter our supporters.

Additionally, that repulsive song needs to be tossed into history's dustbin.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I don't get why supporters leave early every match , what excuse is there ? I notice the Sp**s supporters don't leave with 5 mins to go .

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I don't get why supporters leave early every match , what excuse is there ? I notice the Sp**s supporters don't leave with 5 mins to go .
When I was at the Emirates, the traffic jams after the match were notoriously blocked. That traffic was moving at snail pace and one of the reasons people go out early I believe is to walk to The Arsenal station. The Holloway station is usually closed on matchdays.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

@Macho seeing Trossard score, but Saka didn't assist him for the first time ever...and then seeing Gabriel's second get given as an own goal, costing him another Bukayo assist...

1bbf5dc2f5c08a606f0c7de50d821545.png

Our luck is quite funny with these things.

Happy with the result anyways and a clean sheet from the boys was sweeter than usual this time around with my double Arsenal defence 💪

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

When I was at the Emirates, the traffic jams after the match were notoriously blocked. That traffic was moving at snail pace and one of the reasons people go out early I believe is to walk to The Arsenal station. The Holloway station is usually closed on matchdays.

That's an excuse 🤣

TakeChillPill

Established Member
The game was won at that stage though. I think you need to see ESR starting before any conclusions can be drawn. That Palace side is also in a bit of a free fall.

Not knocking any positive views on ESR, but I think it's wise with a bit of caution.

I will always view esr with a positive lense because it was his introduction to the team along with saka that saved him from losing job.

He's a great connector between midfield and defence, our best player on the half turn and incisive when in front of goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom