• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Crystal Palace | Saturday 20th January | KO: 12:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_ArsenalCP.png

Screenshot-20240113-065849.png

Screenshot-20240113-065905.png

Screenshot-20240113-065918.png

Screenshot-20240113-065942.png

Screenshot-20240113-070006.png

Screenshot-20240113-070025.png

Screenshot-20240113-070041.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace

El Realista

I didn’t want to say it. But it hit me today. 60% of our dead football is on him. 20% havertz and 20% Arteta being scared. But the pass from Jorginho this guy would never hit and it’s an easy pass
That's correct, he is too defensive to play that role alone. It's like Coquelin trying to distribute the ball. He needs to stop trying to monopolize the ball asking always for it. Problem is Zinchenko doesn't have that either, he always pass to horizontal. Only players we have capable of diagonals or vertical passes from deep are Partey and Jorginho.

Rice needs to be paired with a ball like Coq was paired alongside Cazorla. That means Havertz out of midfield and ESR there or Partey/Jorginho there and Rice out or playing more advanced in LCM role.

El Realista

I do think the absence of Xhaka is part of the reason martinelli's goals have dried up. He needs a competent passer in that left 8 position to bring out best traits.
You are right... As many have said, Havertz role is the problem of our unbalanced team. Playing constantly like a second striker is not helping us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I do think the absence of Xhaka is part of the reason martinelli's goals have dried up. He needs a competent passer in that left 8 position to bring out best traits.

Yes, that early ball out to him is what brings out the best of him. He has the pace and directness to be absolutely devastating there. Jorginho, TP5, Elneny and Rice can all find those balls out to him.

The problem is game state for me. We have to force the game into this situation to take advantage, and for that you need to score first and early.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Dont think we are out of trouble just yet. Next game will be important to see if we have found our feet again. We had that win against Brighton in the recent poor run as well.
I think we should be able to beat Forest away, there's another long break before then. It's the run of fixtures afterwards I'm worried about, need revenge on West Ham no way we can lose to them 3 times this season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The media is really gross. Why ask Hodgson all of these questions with obvious answers? You wouldn't treat your granddad that way. Let him go home and rest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We can go in run of games winning but that depends on our forward really need to be clinical yes set piece is great weapon to have but we can't keep depend on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom