• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Crystal Palace | Saturday 20th January | KO: 12:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_ArsenalCP.png

Screenshot-20240113-065849.png

Screenshot-20240113-065905.png

Screenshot-20240113-065918.png

Screenshot-20240113-065942.png

Screenshot-20240113-070006.png

Screenshot-20240113-070025.png

Screenshot-20240113-070041.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not gonna lie, seeing those banners at The Emirates again brought back some bad memories.

The way Wenger was treated towards the end was awful, even if we were frustrated back then..our darkest moment.

Roy looked hurt, as I am sure Arsène was 🙁

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ESR need to keep getting minutes he the only guy from him Eddie and Nelson will keep obviously more talented and more suited to our system.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
First half was an eye sore but the second half was much better imo
First half was even worse but the second still wasn't good imo, just Palace resistance went down after a while. Barely any combinations over more than 3-4 players

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Doesn't look serious good for us there 10 days until our next game

How do you reckon that is?

We were eliminated from the only viable competition left to us this season. Aside from allowing injured players enough time to recover, it is anything but good

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

She was a bad cast for that role. She looks 84 year old, not 104 which she is supposed to play

They probably figured finding a centurion that did not require dismantling & reassembly was too low & decided on an Octeginarian for expedience.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

First half was even worse but the second still wasn't good imo, just Palace resistance went down after a while. Barely any combinations over more than 3-4 players

Meh, we've been excellent in other games without getting the result so I'm not too fussed.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Positives 5 goals & ESR looked decent in his cameo.
Don't think we played better than the defeats against Liverpool or West Ham tbh just we were very unlucky in those games & things went against us.
A couple of important set pieces & things went for us today.
Should be good for confidence.
Confidence is massive in this game.
Let's hope we have had our blip & can put a good run together🤞
We are still an excellent team when we have a bit of space.
Unfortunately we don't get it like we did last year so don't look as good.

Topside

Delighted with that simply because mate went over from Ireland to game and also brother and nephew from USA :applause:.

Early goal settled us, ESR nice cameo, both CB's were rock solid both boxes. Martinelli with two lovely finishes he's been off as all our front line those goals will get his confidence back up.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Meh, we've been excellent in other games without getting the result so I'm not too fussed.
I don't think we were excellent in those games either :lol: we've been a chore to watch for a couple months imo. Liverpool away was a solid performance but not once did I think aye we did great

Let's play Aubamawang

Would have liked Nelson to get some minutes today and let Saka take an afternoon nap but the enforced subs took that away from him. He's looked good when he's had longer than 5 minutes to impress.

Overall, a great result that hopefully gave Trossard and Nelli some momentum. Jesus continues to baffle me with all that skill he always gets under the ball when he should score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom