• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 0 - 3 Arsenal | Saturday April 6th | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

images

Screenshot-20240404-105001-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240404-105023-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240404-105041-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240404-110108-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Brighton 0-2 Arsenal

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Won't be long until we're comparing Saliba, Gabriel, Rice and White to the best players Arsenal have had in their positions.

This defensive unit is one George Graham would be proud of.
This is the dream we are witnessing. Arsenal has this backbone, and it's second to none. Ødegaard as the cherry on top.
Gabriel in particular deserves special praise. The improvements in his game over the past 18-24 months have been exceptional. Well done to him.
This is why I suddenly remembered the problems I had in this forum when I praised Gabriel being as good as Saliba, and brought those quotes up.

It wasn't welcomed by some, but we all know how good Gabriel has been since he joined Arsenal. A legend in the making.

Now you also have Havertz in the backbone. Oooosshii....

andeoch1

The level of posting here in the first twenty minutes was disgraceful, division two stuff. Some of you should go back and read your win posts then ban yourselves from posting for a while.

This was the most one-sided close game I've seen in years. The boys and Arteta played a blinder and the sirens of doom are nothing but a bunch of talentless ugly squawking harpies perched on a rock of guano.

What a team, what a performance!!!
I often wonder what ‘harpies are doing perched on a rock of guano’?? Maybe I’m just an uneducated numpty 🤦‍♂️🤷

Synical

Miss Superstitious

The level of posting here in the first twenty minutes was disgraceful, division two stuff. Some of you should go back and read your win posts then ban yourselves from posting for a while.

This was the most one-sided close game I've seen in years. The boys and Arteta played a blinder and the sirens of doom are nothing but a bunch of talentless ugly squawking harpies perched on a rock of guano.

What a team, what a performance!!!
Honestly couldn't understand a word of this

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe people thought this game would be close lol.

The only troublesome games we’ll have is Sp**s and United away. Everything else will be fine.

Even then, United might be out of the FA Cup & have no hope of making CL places. Their players are probably planning their holidays as we speak.

And Sp**s style of play is exactly the imbecilic suicidal style that we can exploit with brutal efficiency.

We simply have to keep our wits about us & exhude a calm yet forceful aggression.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I often wonder what ‘harpies are doing perched on a rock of guano’?? Maybe I’m just an uneducated numpty 🤦‍♂️🤷

What's more alarming is not why harpies are suddenly roosting around bat colonies? But why the hell are they crossing over from literature?!!

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Even then, United might be out of the FA Cup & have no hope of making CL places. Their players are probably planning their holidays as we speak.

And Sp**s style of play is exactly the imbecilic suicidal style that we can exploit with brutal efficiency.

We simply have to keep our wits about us & exhude a calm yet forceful aggression.
I'm scared for the Sp**s game. Our home game was a frantic 90 minutes where we escaped with a point

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'm scared for the Sp**s game. Our home game was a frantic 90 minutes where we escaped with a point

Where you see a frantic 90 minutes where we escaped with a point, I see a match that should've been over in the first half if Jesus & Nketiah were half competent footballers.

And that's before mentioning we played without Rice for 45 minutes.

Sp**s are about as dangerous as an overenthusiastic gnat and, God willing, will be swept aside accordingly.

SteveEvets

Not saying we shouldn't be worried, but the home match was a totally different situation. We were still figuring things out with the new signings, not looking cohesive. We were just a couple weeks removed from Arteta's Galaxy Brain experiment dropping Gabriel to play 3 at the back. Raya had just come into the team the week before and was still coming up to speed. We had Nketiah and Vieira starting, and Rice had to come off injured at HT. And we only drew because of Jorginho's error, the only major mistake he's made since he joined the club. We're miles better now than we were back then, can't even make a comparison.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Didn't realise Brighton hasn't lost at home since September. And we made it look so so routine. And we were quite wasteful in front of goal could have been 5 or 6 goals mind

Bring on Bayern

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
From the highlights, looked as if we properly battered them to be honest.

Kinda feels like the run in from the 2001/2002 season right now, just beating everyone in a rather commanding way.

Should give us great confidence that.

I was reading on here that we weren't playing well etc. after I saw an utterly dominant performance, had to rub my eyes to read some of the posts wondering if I'd watched the same game everyone else had.

We completely controlled that game from start to finish and battered them on the scoreline, too.

Badger_Revenge

To be fair, Brighton was, well, bright in that first 10 minutes after the Gabriel miss, especially getting through the press and attacking the space left or defended by Zinchenko. Then the gunners made some sort of adjustment and Brighton's threat largely went away, while the gunners were making inroads. The Gunners weren't exactly ruthless though. That Saka miss was bad for him. It took quite while to get that second goal, which is always nerve wracking. That shot by Inciso that Raya had to save spectacularly did not calm the nerves any.

I was so impressed that the gunners imposed their will without really playing their best, or with their best lineup, against a talented team. Brighton has some decent players.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
To be fair, Brighton was, well, bright in that first 10 minutes after the Gabriel miss, especially getting through the press and attacking the space left or defended by Zinchenko. Then the gunners made some sort of adjustment and Brighton's threat largely went away, while the gunners were making inroads. The Gunners weren't exactly ruthless though. That Saka miss was bad for him. It took quite while to get that second goal, which is always nerve wracking. That shot by Inciso that Raya had to save spectacularly did not calm the nerves any.

I was so impressed that the gunners imposed their will without really playing their best, or with their best lineup, against a talented team. Brighton has some decent players.

Why does this post read like one of this guys videos

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The slight concern for me was that Brighton were able to make progress by beating our high press at times. That ball going inside and then outside again gave us a lot of trouble.

Teams we still to face have noted that and will he doing it as well, in addition to whatever else they’ve seen. We need to close that off as soon as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom