• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Leeds United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday 16th, October | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_Leeds-United-vs-Arsenal-live-blog.jpg

We're in good place, so we just have to keep the run going. Leeds are a good side. They've improved massively from the tail end of Bielsa. But that being said, I'd back us to claim all three points.

Screenshot-20221013-202721.png

Screenshot-20221013-202748.png

Screenshot-20221013-202805.png

Screenshot-20221013-202855.png

Screenshot-20221013-204625.png

Prediction

Leeds 0-3 Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ben White giving away a pen, as Ramsdale claps him even though he clearly got nowhere near the ball in the fixture last season...will always make me laugh :lol:

Our attack is properly scaring teams again, the Leeds defenders will be ****ting themselves all week as they think of having to play against Jesus and Martinelli.

Should be an easy win, assuming we play the way we have been.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ben White giving away a pen, as Ramsdale claps him even though he clearly got nowhere near the ball in the fixture last season...will always make me laugh :lol:

Our attack is properly scaring teams again, the Leeds defenders will be ****ting themselves all week as they think of having to play against Jesus and Martinelli.

Should be an easy win, assuming we play the way we have been.
Interesting that Saka doesnt get a mention anymore :p

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think this one is going to be as easy as everyone is expecting.

Leeds are decent at home, pretty sure I was reading somewhere that they’re one of the sides that still remain unbeaten at home this season.

Hopefully Zinchenko is fit for this one, so we can shift Tomiyasu to CB.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I don’t think this one is going to be as easy as everyone is expecting.

Leeds are decent at home, pretty sure I was reading somewhere that they’re one of the sides that still remain unbeaten at home this season.

Hopefully Zinchenko is fit for this one, so we can shift Tomiyasu to CB.
Come on man, they've played a pre potter Chelsea, Wolves, Aston Villa and Everton at home. I saw the game against Aston Villa and they were pretty poor. We will see, I don't say that it will be a easy game, but we should win if we play the way we have.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully, we see a repeat of our rampant performance like last season at Elland Road when we won 1-4 handsomely.

Back then, they actually had a stronger squad too with Rafinha & Phillips who're now plying their trades away from Yorkshire.

Now, we're much stronger than when we last traveled there, Professional Manatee Lacazette has given way to Gabriel Jesus & thank God for that :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe we didn't win a trophy in 2010/2011, played some elite football that season...

...love that Sagna goal and although he only had them for like a month, I can't picture Nasri playing for Arsenal without gloves and the snood :lol:

Ramsdale
Tomiyasu White Saliba Tierney
Partey
Ødegaard Saka
Saka Jesus Martinelli

Bit of a gamble mixing up the defence too much, but Gabriel's mistakes are costing us and making the games closer than they need to be, Saliba and White against their forwards should be enough, and I feel we need to try this partnership soon, Saliba is more than capable of playing as left sided CB, plus Tierney is better defensively to support him

Alternative option is Tomiyasu as LCB and keep White as RB

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Gotta be beating this lot tbh. Am waiting for the game we slip up in, its gonna come at some point, but this is a game we should be getting a win here & the next 2 minimum.

mpower2540

Leeds are my second team. If we survive the helter-skelter opening 20/25 minutes we'll easily win. I think they've got talent but they look very vulnerable and naive to me. They tend to start very fast but often run out of steam, I don't think they've got much steel either so if we go ahead we could seriously destroy them. Must admit I'm worried for Leeds this year, even though I think they've got some talent, the way they play just looks set to see them pick up a few beatings which could overwhelm them.

The only way I see us dropping points here is complacency, we're a far better side.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

This is good analysis. It’s an aspect of our play but it’s a thoughtful observation from a rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom