• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Luton Town 3 - 4 Arsenal | Tuesday 5th December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231203-012214.png

Screenshot-20231203-012622.png

Screenshot-20231203-012854.png

Screenshot-20231203-012921.png

Screenshot-20231203-012938.png

Screenshot-20231203-012959.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Luton 0-3 Arsenal

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Anyhow we drop points here with a pundit playing for Luton, I’ll be fuming.

Nah we’ll score in the second half. Tactic seems to be to bait them into pressing us all over the pitch and tire them out.

Think we go hell for leather in 2nd half.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

We still need a player who can dictate the game from a deep position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom