• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Haaland is the antithesis to the way Pep plays. I still don't get it.

Hot take - I don’t he’ll persist with Haaland for too long but I guess it all depends on how long Pep stays at City and whether they fail to nail the KDB replacement as that is key.

We’ve seen stranger things happen like when he got rid of Eto’o at Barcelona, benched Aguero and wasn’t really feeling Yaya Toure at Barcelona. Another factor is whether there’s a technical striker that becomes available who is more suited to the way he wants to play.

Not even trying to throw shade at the amount of goals Haaland scores but I feel Pep has always wanted more from his strikers at all the clubs he’s managed and without players like KDB, Gundogan, Mahrez around him then life will be difficult for Haaland against the big sides.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You forgot Big Dom in that list 🥶

In all honesty, I blame Pep for this imbalance. Everyone is trying to build a team similar to his side with mid battering rams who can’t control a football. The death of the PL was when he decided to bring his bald, galaxy brain over to England.

Two big Doms now with DCL and Solanke…

Have to end up with one 🤐

Badger_Revenge

So I missed this match because of family obligations on Easter weekend. But I guessed it would be tight, and maybe a little boring from a scoring chance perspective, so maybe it was best to avoid burdening my family with pointless anxiety?

A win would have been nice, but the performance has to be seen as an advance. The title run starts now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hot take - I don’t he’ll persist with Haaland for too long but I guess it all depends on how long Pep stays at City and whether they fail to nail the KDB replacement as that is key.

We’ve seen stranger things happen like when he got rid of Eto’o at Barcelona, benched Aguero and wasn’t really feeling Yaya Toure at Barcelona. Another factor is whether there’s a technical striker that becomes available who is more suited to the way he wants to play.

Not even trying to throw shade at the amount of goals Haaland scores but I feel Pep has always wanted more from his strikers at all the clubs he’s managed and without players like KDB, Gundogan, Mahrez around him then life will be difficult for Haaland against the big sides.
Haaland’s agent being picture in Barcelona multiple times isn’t a coincidence I think. No idea how they’d afford him but I can see him going soon-ish.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Haaland’s agent being picture in Barcelona multiple times isn’t a coincidence I think. No idea how they’d afford him but I can see him going soon-ish.

Just renting out their beaches for Gulf Arabs & Northern Europeans for the duration of the Euros will get the funds & leave a hunk of change for them to put in bids for Zinchenko & Partey.

I'm doing my part around the office/ off work in spreading the rumor.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
City had opportunities to win the game, & so did we, but neither team did. I think on balance it was a fair result.

I really really want both teams to get thru the CL quarters, as I think a CL semi would be tasty as f*ck !

MA08

People going way overboard. In 2020 we nullified City to 1 shot on target and we won 2-0 in the fa cup semi final! It was with Mustafi and Luiz. We could do that with them then it’s much easier to play that way with Saliba and Gabriel is it not?

Nobody called Mustafi a world class defender for keeping Man City out.
Yeah But City were not treble winners then

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Goldbridge: "These Arsenal players have to come and believe they're better than Man City. They cannot respect them. They gotta go for them.

And if they don't, they will get beaten. Because Man City love it when teams respect them."
Oh didn't City just love it, and Arsenal got beaten! :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
People have uncertainty about City’s future. But Barca I can’t see; as they have their own corruption investigation and no money

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom