• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league matchday 23

Arjan

kanuuu said:
Damnit why are Chelsea so f****g lucky? Their good fortune is never ending, a dodgy penalty and Chelsea are 1-0 up.

talk about good fortune, did you see Smertin's almost own goal, how that ball didn't go in.......... :cry:

stav25

if ch£l$ki win the title, they will not be remembered by many. The only thing people will recall will be dull 1-0 wins and a ****load of luck. They'll never be remembered like great Liverpool, Man U and ARSENAL teams.

kanuuu

Established Member
I think the luck will be forgotten, and Chelsea will be remembered for their tactical game, and an awesome points tally, IF they win the title that is.

bobbypires

Established Member
Tottenham 0-1 Chelsea
Aston Villa 3-0 Norwich
Man City 2-1 Crystal Palace
Newcastle 2-1 Southampton
Portsmouth 0-1 Blackburn
Charlton 3-1 Birmingham

Only a few minutes and the ref will blow for full time.

kanuuu

Established Member
To be fair Sp**s didn't play badly, just a typical Chelsea win, pay the referee, sit back and score goals on the break or get dodgy penalty decisions.

bobbypires

Established Member
FT
Tottenham 0-2 Chelsea
Aston Villa 3-0 Norwich
Man City 3-1 Crystal Palace
Newcastle 2-1 Southampton
Portsmouth 0-1 Blackburn
Charlton 3-1 Birmingham

patrick42uk

Established Member
Evil Dragon said:
Apparently it was a dubious penalty, so Abramavich can buy the League and the Refs :roll: :evil:

probably more to do with mourinho' rant about referee's mid-week. clever because it has got them points in a difficult game.

it looks bleak at the moment. i'd like us to forget about the title and get back to playing good football. the pressure of chasing chelea ha had a detrimental effect on our free-flowing football. i remember when we had lost it in 02/03 we played some great football against the saints and sunderland because the pressure was off. i'd like us to do a similar thing now to build confidence for next season. we can count this season a experience for the kids. it will do them good and we'll be stronger next year.

tristan

Evil Dragon said:
Apparently it was a dubious penalty, so Abramavich can buy the League and the Refs :roll: :evil:

Robben was dropped in the area later and got nothing.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom