• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Southampton 1 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday 23rd, October | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

1_SouthamptonArsenal.jpg

Let's try and keep our concentration up. Southampton are a very high energy and high pressing team just like Leeds. We should not allow ourself to be put under the cosh like the Leeds game.

Screenshot-20221021-103433.png

Screenshot-20221021-103450.png

Screenshot-20221021-103526.png

Screenshot-20221021-104158.png

Prediction

Southampton 0-2 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Southampton are without Lavia Walker-Peters and Bella Kotchap very important first 11 players so our job should be easier we just need be clinical thier defense is always too open so our front 4 should have comfertable game. Fatigue may play part but I'm expecting win.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Southampton are without Lavia Walker-Peters and Bella Kotchap very important first 11 players so our job should be easier we just need be clinical thier defense is always too open so our front 4 should have comfertable game. Fatigue may play part but I'm expecting win.
Thought Walker Pieters was Just cramp?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Only 3 league games left until world cup right? Just get the maximum points and go into world cup with positive energy because after the world cup we'll have players back and January window open so we can 1-2 players

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I think we'll have enough to win. I also don't think we'll be as fatigued as we were last week; we got to stay in London and therefore actually have some preparation time rather than flying 1000s of kms just before having to go up North to Leeds.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Fatigue will keep play part from now until the world cup starts we can't expect 8/10 performance specially away from home so any win would do for me just hope we dominate better than we did against Leeds at 2nd half.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Absolutely no worries here. Put 0-2 on my Super 6.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think we'll win but it won't be pretty. Think we'll grind out a 0-2 win.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Hate Southampton.

They are one of those sides that irrespective of form can randomly pull off a good result against a big side every now and then.

They aren't going to beat us in terms of quality for sure but we need to make sure we match them for energy and commitment otherwise this could be another Leeds type of game.

I expect us to win but they are a potential banana skin opponent. We can't just rock up there and take the 3 points for granted.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Hate Southampton.

They are one of those sides that irrespective of form can randomly pull off a good result against a big side every now and then.

They aren't going to beat us in terms of quality for sure but we need to make sure we match them for energy and commitment.

I expect us to win still but they are a potential banana skin opponent. We can't just rock up and take the 3 points for granted.

Most of the people at their forum are convinced that Arsenal will win without any fuss.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom