• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 19/08/2017 | 17:30 BST (16:30 UTC) | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Stoke City will Win

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Arsenal will Win

Votes: 66 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
We've been stale as **** so far. Xhaka and Özil need to step up for real. Ramsey was the only player from the first half who had a decent performance

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Why is it mystifying? He's had a poor game yeah, but he's a wonderful player.

Only way is up.

I'm not disputing this game. It's been a category of poor performances distributed throughout the past season.

Sure, it can be said it'd afflict all players, but the expectation he came with somewhat damns his career here so far.

He has some way to go before he convinces of warranting a guaranteed first team place, let alone being trusted with marshalling our truncated midfield.

Ashybashy86

Xhaka and the ref have been so poor. Özil, missing. Ramsey, Welbeck and Laca (although dropping too deep) have been good.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Welbeck is so unsure in the final third. You can see his brain freezing as he moves closer to the goal. Amazing athlete but **** me, he's a substandard footy player.

Alexis in there instead and we're 2/3 up. Maybe we should've gone with Iwobi.
Iwobi for certain. This Welbeck comedy cant go on any longer.

David_Smith

We really need video replays.

Regardless that was a meh first half. We should have played much better and I hope we pick it up in the second half.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A pretty dire first half tbh. We are still easy to run through as there's a lack of tactical awareness and pace in CM. We've had some good moments going forward but we just can't seem to get enough clear cut chances.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Ramsey miles better than Özil and Xhaka.

Welbeck needs to fecking finish chances or feck off.
Shuuuuuuuuuuuure!!! I can run ahead like that as well! No science in that! He only forgets to track back, build plays and the tempo of the match. But yeaaaah!! Running like a idiot is better that not doing what a CM does

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Really annoys me how our chances always fall for the players you'd never bet on scoring. Bellerin and Welbeck ffs.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bellerin needs to come off. Put Per in so that we have some semblance of a proper back 3 and let Tank impose himself down the left. If things still aren't working bring on Giroud and Iwobi for Welbeck and Özil.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Özil and Xhaka will underwhelm far more often than not.

We should have had a pen 100%.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Shuuuuuuuuuuuure!!! I can run ahead like that as well! No science in that! He only forgets to track back, build plays and the tempo of the match. But yeaaaah!! Running like a idiot is better that not doing what a CM does
Look at the state of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom