• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Had we ended up drawing that game it'd have been up there with 2006.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s did nothing second half, just pumping hopeful balls in the area

Unfortunate for Rice, but Rayas mistake was just dumb
He redeemed himself a bit with his catching of the crosses, but still unacceptable

I agree with most of what you said but I disagree with the highlighted bit.

Reason being, sometimes that error happens when you're a team that plays out from the back. I think it's overly harsh to hold it against Raya and he more than made up for it by being ice cold the rest of the match.

Let's play Aubamawang

Worth remembering the contrasting fixture schedules between us and Sp**s when trying to work out why it looked like they had so much more to give than us in the second half.

And yet still they come up empty handed…
Well, they also had their incestuous fans screaming them on. I wonder if Marie Sp**s was there? She might well switch sides again.

Diesel

Little bit annoyed we couldn't expose them in the 2nd half. That pen was peak this fixture. Rice just follows thru and it leads to a foul. Doesn't happen most of the time in that situation but would happen in this match lol.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Ange is Arteta's antithesis IMO. Too chaotic for his liking IMO and our players almost bought in but luckily we toned them down with some nice set-piece and counter goals like prime Mourinho's Chelsea.
I think Teta set up well.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
This was me during the last moments of this game

hold GIF

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I think today was just derby stuff. We got lucky though, Romero could have had a hattrick from their set pieces and we scored two of ours with minimal possession. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

Doubt that happens against Utd though.
We executed efficiently today, no complaining about taking our chances today. We would have lost otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom