• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger_Revenge

I think today was just derby stuff. We got lucky though, Romero could have had a hattrick from their set pieces and we scored two of ours with minimal possession. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

Doubt that happens against Utd though.
United aren't nearly as good as Sp**s right now. We do have to be aware of magicks from Fernandez, but we just have to do our job there, not get suckered into transition goals, and we win.

This match was just mania.

dino bravo

Established Member

I don't give a damn about Ramsdale. We need an upgrade at goalkeeper, preferably a big guy who dominates his box and saves shots.
Calm down princess we won and Ramsdale is our only other option. Just pointing out Raya did not do anything wrong outside that (bad) error.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

To all esteemed Mods, now that I've shown that I am the best way forward to be matchday thread creator (by way of @albakos of course) I demand that my tagline reflect my aura of invincibility accordingly.

I'm no longer to be known as "The reason we're out of Europe".

Henceforth, I shall be known as "Destiny's Hand".

Make It So Star Trek GIF

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I agree with most of what you said but I disagree with the highlighted bit.

Reason being, sometimes that error happens when you're a team that plays out from the back. I think it's overly harsh to hold it against Raya and he more than made up for it by being ice cold the rest of the match.

We need to find a better keeper with ball at his feet tbh. Raya is better than Ramsdale at it but not by much. Verbruggen at Brighton might be a better option for us.

Ter Stegen would be the dream

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Once we went 3-0 up we didn’t need to attack anymore.

Thats why the XG is so high, they were generating that from their frantic attempts to counter attack.

Also, take away 0.75 for the pen, and probabaly another 0.75 for that Raya mistake.

Your glorious Ange exposed yet again. I’m sorry bro.

Moviegooner

Damm that second half, wasn't good first also not good. But in the title race it's about the result and we got it. Arteta got his tactics spot on!
Three points against the chickens. North London is Red! COYG.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
XG bullshit.

How many shots did they get on target aside from the two goals?
I think the majority of thier xg came from Raya error Romero header hit the post and penalty other than that they didn't create much

sdotzdot

Established Member
In many ways the ideal result. Three points on the board, a lesson that we cannot switch off, I bet on both teams to score, captained Son, had Havertz and loads of feckers have Saliba/Gabriel/White/Raya in the FPl so killed their clean sheets.

So yeah a good job :)
This is actually a very good point. It would’ve been extremely arsenal like if we dispatched them 3-0 (despite the dodgy performance) to then get entirely complacent and mess up against Bournemouth.

These lot need to be on full alert for every second of our final 3 games. Actually a huge, huge win.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't know if it's nerves, mental fatigue a mixture but we were a bit of a mess that game.

Great win though and keeps the title run going. We're doing all we can even if it's not enough in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom