• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Established Member
Giggle Smile GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As I said this match is never easy, was like that even when we had Invincible World Champions in our team and they had...well Steffen Freund 😅

Held out for a massive win today, proper character out there...yes!

Morning_woody

Raya so lucky that he has probably the best center backs since Maldini/Nesta & Pique&Puyol partnership and the monster Benny Blanco in front of him. These 3 f****rs are monsters. Rambo nor Raya are Arsenal worthy keepers. I like Raya but he is not good enough for Arsenal. Perfect substitute for a world class goalkeeper

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

3 shots but there is more to it than how many shots you get on target.

Yes - as others have said it’s the open goal and penalty which generate big XG.

Nobody watching that game excluding the two goals would think Sp**s were in with any kind of shout. Their pressing was impressive but it led nowhere and without two gifted goals they’d have got precisely nothing.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mate we were 3-0 up and cruising. This was all self inflicted by our own errors.

I think those sort of errors showed that we aren’t ready to win the CL yet.

Yup, didn’t cost us this time but it was worrying to see us wobble like that again.

We need to get better at this.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yes - as others have said it’s the open goal and penalty which generate big XG.

Nobody watching that game excluding the two goals would think Sp**s were in with any kind of shout. Their pressing was impressive but it led nowhere and without two gifted goals they’d have got precisely nothing.
Because they are big chances - yes, penalty and kick straight to player. And we conceded those two big chances.

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard
In the end of the match I had Vietnam flashbacks of that 4-4 draw in 2008, thankfully we are built differently now (hopefully 🤞)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
now a few minutes in hindsight, this is probably the most painful way for this to end for sp*rs. getting their hopes up for nothing.
Fortunately they have 63 years of experience to fall back on.

Plutarch

We were comfortably better then we almost managed to throw the game away. Terrible mistake fro Raya and careless from Rice. Still, we stood up to it, didn't fold, and it ended up as a great win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom