• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
No Peter Drury on my broadcast:

Happy Dance GIF by Olympique de Marseille

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
The question about which Sp**s player would you take if you could, I probably don't want any of their players currently, but I would definitely take their stadium.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Kulusevski might be the only player I like in this Sp**s team. I kind of wanted him as a Saka backup.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Sp**s have a very strong team, they've even got more with Richarlison off the bench, this will be a very very tough game as far as I can imagine. NL Derby passion & PL champions is what I can see getting us over the line tonight. COYG!!

andeoch1

Don't understand the people here saying they are relaxed. Wish I had your mental right now :lol: Don't think this will be easy at all...
Not saying it will be a cake walk but confident we have the quality and mental strength to handle this load is Sh**e

Reactions: Xln

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Yup, Partey's issues are firmly his availability and his personal life.

As for Sp**s, I don't get why Hojbjerg is starting. I know Bissouma is in horrid form, but not sure why Sarr isn't staring he must have had a bad game against Newcastle.

That one really messes me about because at his best, he’s such an incredible player to watch and makes us irresistible at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom