• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: West Ham United 0-6 Arsenal | Sunday 11th February | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Screenshot-20240206-125119.png

Screenshot-20240206-125136.png

Screenshot-20240206-125152.png

Screenshot-20240206-125212.png

Screenshot-20240206-125228.png

Screenshot-20240206-125249.png

Screenshot-20240206-125304.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240206-125725.png

West Ham 0-2 Arsenal

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We used to batter this lot almost every time until the Rice transfer. Even caretaker Freddie dismantled them.

But now, they are super pumped when they play us like it's a cup final so I'm not sure what to expect.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Must win, we can't beat Liverpool this convincing and then mess it up again vs. a midtable team. Also, we've already lost twice to them, surely we won't lose three games in one year against Moyes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They are unbeaten in 3 games in a row against us, after the absolute joke way we lost to them at home anything less than a win here means we don't have the mentality for the title (especially after the way we beat Liverpool, need to back that up)

Going for another 3-1 to The Arse, Saka and Martinelli to score again!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ideally need a dominant performance like this again...

...hope our players have it in them 🙏

Last edited:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
We're ****ing woeful right now. Last 3, draws against Sheffield Utd and Bournemouth, lost 3-0 to Man Utd.

Last game against you it was hearts in mouth defending for 90 mins but you still created enough to score 3-4 goals, finishing just let you down on the night.

We're always capable of a flukey goal obviously as we're completely focused on hitting teams on the break but I'd struggle to see us get anything out of this that isn't the result of you ****ing yourselves with a huge individual error or two.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It’s all about opening the game up with an early goal.

What I do want to see is more of that directness we are seeing at the moment. Direct passes to players after corners, balls straight from defence to attack, attacking West Ham’s last line. Do this and maintain a good tempo and we’ll be fine here.

West Ham 1-3 Arsenal

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I think we batter them here tbh, we're in great form now and they're really not. 4-0, Gabriel hatty (don't care which one)

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
That game at home vs them was one of the biggest flukes, fully expect to batter them with a Rice motm performance lol

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We're ****ing woeful right now. Last 3, draws against Sheffield Utd and Bournemouth, lost 3-0 to Man Utd.

Last game against you it was hearts in mouth defending for 90 mins but you still created enough to score 3-4 goals, finishing just let you down on the night.

We're always capable of a flukey goal obviously as we're completely focused on hitting teams on the break but I'd struggle to see us get anything out of this that isn't the result of you ****ing yourselves with a huge individual error or two.

I saw about 3/4 of the game on on Sunday Utd’s first two goals were against the run of play and West Ham totally dominated the shots stats at the end of the first half (something like 14-4 I think)

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
This is as important as the Liverpool match, we have to follow up on that good result and show that we can perform to that level week in week out.

Two of our poorest performances of the season have been against them. The players should be raring to prove a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom