• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premiership Day 34 - LIVE!

Soler

Established Member
Evil Dragon said:
Derby County 4-0 Preston North End :shock:

Aren't Derby nearlly relegated 22nd against 13th :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Derby are one of about five clubs fighting out to stay above the last relegation spot. Bradford and Wimbledon are already gone.

bobbypires

Established Member
Live table

15.Crewe 52
16.Nottm Forest 51
17.Watford 51 (-1)
18.Rotherham 50
19.Derby 49
20.Burnley 48 (-1)
21.Gillingham 48
22.Walsall 48
23.Bradford 36
24.Wimbledon 25 (-1)

Evil Dragon

1628: GOAL Bolton 2-0 Tottenham
Henrik Pedersen twists and turns to toe-poke home Bolton's second. Tottenham's away troubles look set to continue...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Andrew

Liverpool are so crap. If they play this sort of standard then there's no way they'll make the CL and I don't think they deserve it either! Houllier really must go. They are so lucky not to be behind against Fulham.

Soler

Established Member
When are the 44,000 idiots in Stamford Bridge going to realize Arsenal and Arsenal fans do not consider them to be on the same level as Man United and Sp**s? I mean, really, booing Jeffers because he's on loan from us?

Idiots.

Andrew

2 former Arsenal players, Boa Moarte and Volz are playing great games for Fulham. Boa Moarte is creating everything for Fulham and Volz is stopping everything that Liverpool try it seems.

Andrew

Mad Jens said:
When are the 44,000 idiots in Stamford Bridge going to realize Arsenal and Arsenal fans do not consider them to be on the same level as Man United and Sp**s? I mean, really, booing Jeffers because he's on loan from us?

Idiots.

Like we care anyway.

Soler

Established Member
Andrew said:
Mad Jens said:

Idiots.

Like we care anyway.

Exactly, we don't care about them but they seem to have gotten in their moronic heads that we're they're numero uno rivals when we simply do not give a toss about them.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom