• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premiership matches

tristan

Chelsea has a lot more spirit than most in the Premiership at the moment, the only other team that may have the same confidence as them is Man Utd.

Rocafella

Established Member
I loved it in his interview after the game where he went "The blond boy in the middle (Robbie Savage) made 20 faults and no yellow card. "

Henry IV

Chelsea just keep on winning. They had better not break out 14 match league winning streak from 2002. Robben's crocked but it won't matter. They'll probably just resort to their early season grind.

brianfrance

Established Member
kanuuu said:
Makelele is such a ****, diving, fouling cheating c**t. Why does he not have a reputation for being a cheat, he's not got the privelage of being English so i'm suprised the media havent labelled him a cheat like they have so many of our players.

He has that reputation here

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom