• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premiership striker tests positve for Cocaine

Sigun

there was a rumour on redcafe that it could be Franny Jeffers cause it was round the same time he was sacked from Everton.

But hes back there now so i doubt its him.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Don't want to worry anyone but I ain't seen much of Aliadiere lately...

Eastrek

Beany said:
Don't want to worry anyone but I ain't seen much of Aliadiere lately...

he played in the reserves the other night...didn't it say the player concerned is on the clubs 'injury list'

gunner_11

Whoever it is, that's really disappointing to see.

It is dissapointing, but can you imagine the rollercoasted/whirlwind ride that these young men are going through. It must be a crazy life! :shock:

Eastrek

I originally suspected Ameobi, dont know why, just a funny feeling. Seeing his name on the injury lists makes me wonder even more

Arjan

Eastrek said:
I originally suspected Ameobi, dont know why, just a funny feeling. Seeing his name on the injury lists makes me wonder even more

Ameobi played against PSV.

The player was fined the maximum possible two weeks' wages and is officially on the club's injured list. He will not play again this season while further tests are made on him.

So i guess we can rule him out.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I hope it's Forlan;

Though I reckon Fergie must have been on the Charlie, signing him in the first place...

;D

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom