• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pundits and their wisdom

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
What’s with AM and conspiracy theories? Think this forum has a lot of waking up to do.

Anyway, Sky getting rid off the white boys to bring in some younger guys, black pundits, and they’ll find a lesbian/gay from somewhere too, to give them a gig.

It always looked weird how white Sky sports was when you look at the contribution of black players. Good move.
The absence of black characters in Shakespeare has (rightly) not stopped the use of black actors in Shakespeare plays but I don't see anyone saying UK sprinting, for example, is too black.

I detect a distinct whiff of double standards driven by the excuse of historical events which happened hundreds of years ago.

What's more I'll bet you a million quid that Sky will not employ an Asian pundit. That's not racist of course.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
makes sense to clear out the old guard at some stage - all TV stations need to attract young viewers, and hiring a bunch of players only their grandads will have seen doesn't make sense

GDeep™

League is very weak
Merson is bulletproof. :lol:
He gives Sky decent content, and not old as the other guys. Rumour is that him and Jeff Stelling are considering their futures though after what’s happened.

My only concern is you don’t want to watch a Sky match and see all the boxes ticked, one black guy, one white guy , one gay guy, one female etc.

BT are fine, they’ve had guys like Jenas, Rio etc for a few years, with Sky it feels they’re reacting.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom