• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Quiz Question: What Do Balogun, Jesus, Nketiah & Havertz all have in common?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
🔥Yes that's the correct Answer👍.

Well done Rattata👏👏👏😁
I think that variance will eventually change for at least one of them. Havertz for example doesn;t normally finish below xG. I think Flo will experience the biggest variance as he's the best finisher of the 4 IMO. Great shooting tech off of both feet within 25 yards. I'm pretty annoyed that we're gonna have to let him go without getting some mileage out of him to see how good he is in our shirt. I understand why but still.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I think that variance will eventually change for at least one of them. Havertz for example doesn;t normally finish below xG. I think Flo will experience the biggest variance as he's the best finisher of the 4 IMO. Great shooting tech off of both feet within 25 yards. I'm pretty annoyed that we're gonna have to let him go without getting some mileage out of him to see how good he is in our shirt. I understand why but still.
Also Nketiah is like Andy Cole 'lite' - has always missed chances, but has fantastic anticipation and movement in the box, so gets more chances than should be the case via team play in his absence.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom