• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
This season has not been too good for Gloucestershire football.

Screenshot_20240413-223150.png

My other team, Gloucester City AFC, have been relagated from National League North. Yesterday we lost 4 - 1, away at Curzon Ashton. This season has been a disaster, from start to finish.

Screenshot_20240413-223225.png

Cheltenham Town are struggling at the bottom of League One. In the bottom four, yesterday they lost at home to Bristol Rovers.

Screenshot_20240413-223306.png

Forest Green Rovers are bottom of League Two. Yesterday they lost 6 - 0 at Wrexham.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Watched the Manchester City Documentary on Netflix. An interesting watch, been watching the Wrexham one on Disney Plus.
I like the documentarys that follow teams that are not doing very well. The Sunderland one was good, in that respect.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom