• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

carlito'sway

Established Member
Augustin is a really exciting player. Shame we've got no chance of stealing him from PSG.

Indeed.... What happened with Coman will not be repeated at PSG. Mbappe
may be easier to get from Monaco but if he plays well this season, we are talking about Martial type fees....

Last edited:

Proof

Established Member
My two favorite strikers of the last 20 years.

32CBB07300000578-3521271-image-a-3_1459676026909.jpg

Ludlyev.jpg

reu_871604.jpg

article-1279646-099D1BE8000005DC-415_306x465.jpg

Thierry+Henry+Zlatan+Ibrahimovic+AC+Milan+Dz08_YbkAtVl.jpg

iNAGmGyh9fGqk.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
**** I didnt know they were such tight buddies. Actually makes me regret us not getting him a little.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
This is exactly the type of thread i like!

"Wanda Group are being linked with the takeover of West Brom.

The Express & Star says the huge multi-national corporation, which has China's richest man Wang Jianlin as chairman, revealed yesterday that it would be making an announcement this morning.

The tweet included images of Atletico Madrid, a Spanish club Jianlin already has a 20 per cent share of, and an Ironman race, suggesting the announcement was related to the sports and leisure industry.

But the tweet also includes the logo for Jianlin's AMC Entertainment Holdings company, which is believed to be nearing a deal for Carmike Cinemas Incorporation.

This morning, not only did Wanda delay their impending announcement, they also responded to a West Brom fan, reassuring him that a separate tweet about cinema chains was not the news they had promised to deliver.

This is the second time in five days the huge Chinese company has spoken to Albion fans on Twitter, sparking further speculation a takeover could be imminent."

The PL will soon be merged with Chinese super league if this continues. ;) Where are all the European billionaires?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Ronaldinho still has it... Scored five goals :

Check out the Gooner @ 3:20

On his day Ronnnie was just exhilarating - the most exciting player on his day - didn't have the longevity of Messi but WOW, was he an all time great. Thank God UTD. never got him....;)

redanddread

Watching some Brasilian footie - Botofogo vs Palmerias - how the Brasilian game has fallen. It's crap imo. Stadium is crap, the pitch is crap, the football is crap. WTF happened??

Do we have any Brasileros on AM??

redanddread

'I loved being better than most of the boys'

Meet talented Arsenal midfielder Leah Williamson, who at the age of 19 has already won the FA Cup twice and captained England at three different age groups.

Massive Arsenal fan Leah is now establishing herself as a key part of their team - and is also aiming to make the England senior squad: “No goal is too high,” she insist
44cb9d3f-9696-4b2b-9c72-4874c02a6d88.png

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom