• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Real Madrid v Barcelona

Eastrek

Good match to watch
It 1v1 at the moment with 15minutes left

Van Bronckhorst doing well, set up Kluivert for the goal and also kicked Beckham :-D well played!

Anyone else watching it?

Eastrek

3minutes to go.....2v1 to Barcelona, Xavi....Figo was sent off sometime ago by the way

dynasty

did u see ronaldinho..every time i see him i fall in love with him more..he must be my 2nd fav. forward behind henry

wiltord11

dynasty said:
did u see ronaldinho..every time i see him i fall in love with him more..he must be my 2nd fav. forward behind henry

yeh that assist he did for the second was great and how the hell did puyol keep that roberto carlos shot out in the first half lol

thegame24

Established Member
RONALDINHO!!!

Ive been saying it since day 1 and only recently have people started to notice his class

Definatly second only to Henry in the world.

OUTSTANDING.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hope they do. They were the first team i ever watched, and its because of them I even started paying attention to football in the first place. They were the first team I watched, as before I lived in Saudi Arabia, and they used to show a lot of La Liga matches. They are my team in spain. After coming through the wilderness, they are starting to build a team again, of excellent quality.

AFCG7

Established Member
Unbeleivable.... Valencia now lead with 71.. . Real on 70 and Barca on 66..

Anyone know the remaining fixtures for these 3 teams?

Is it really possible to Barca to win the league??

A.Hussain

loyan_said said:
I hope they do. They were the first team i ever watched, and its because of them I even started paying attention to football in the first place. They were the first team I watched, as before I lived in Saudi Arabia, and they used to show a lot of La Liga matches. They are my team in spain. After coming through the wilderness, they are starting to build a team again, of excellent quality.

hal anta saudi?

min ayyi balad?
ana min riyadh :D

dynasty

yea i hope valencia win it as well..they remind me of arsenal..not as much resources..but up there..
did anybody see there viera clone???

the thing with ronaldinho..he has matured so much..when i used to see him in the wc and for brazil and psg..he used to have spells..but now..he is so great to watch..
felt sori for madrid though..they were unlucky

brianfrance

Established Member
at PSG he was a bit young and had problems with Fernandez (who had same problems with anelka for example)
Now he's better in his head I think, and maybe he has ****ed his first GF :lol: :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom