• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Record to be broken again?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i agree about baseball.. in a 4 hour game, there are approximately 18 minutes of actual "action" time.. (no joke)...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(and the song is "take me out to the ball game") lol

VCC

Mini...there are quite a few basketball games won in the last seconds.

The greatest American sporting event has to be March Madness (the college basketball championship tournament). 3 weeks, 63 games, crazy endings, etc.

Soler

Established Member
The Mini said:
And what is this European Basketball league about, with Barcalona? :? :shock:

Barcelona isn't just a football club. Same set as many of those Turkish and Greek clubs who play Football, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball and Athletics.

They're "sport clubs", essentially.

dsurg

Please lets not do this again...some of us have only one passion....THE ARSENAL...period

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom