• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Remember The Old Trafford Incident!

Legend#1

Established Member
Everyone wrote us off, with all the suspensions we got

Now look at us, Oh how the media fickle

Just goes to show the spirit of the current Arsenal crop and how Wenger has master-minded team spirit, loyalty and a strong mind for winning...

I remember reading the papers saying Arsenal are out of the title race, they have no chance, blah blah blah

A good 3, 4 months later we still haven't lost a game...Well done lads

Kyla

The media always try to make a crisis out of everything Arsenal, although I admit at the time I wondered how we would cope with multiple suspensions. The only real absentee was Lauren and we did more than cope without him- we found someone to surpass him in every way- Toure!

Legend#1

Established Member
Toure is a different class, he's got pace, strength, good tackler, good attacking, versitile, the whole package

patrick42uk

Established Member
this thread is a bit premature, wait till we actually win something. There is still a long and hard couple of months to go. However being unbeaten till this point is an acheivement that shoul not be underestimated, i just hope can maintain our high standard long enough to win a trophy.

Legend#1

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
this thread is a bit premature, wait till we actually win something. There is still a long and hard couple of months to go. However being unbeaten till this point is an acheivement that shoul not be underestimated, i just hope can maintain our high standard long enough to win a trophy.

I'm by no means saying we've won the title, I just feel the lads deserve such well deserved respect that were not getting but that's ok

But having the best offensive, defensive records and haven't lost a game, I haven't been this excited to be a Gooner before

jc8gooner

Exactly. Lets not get ahead of ourselves otherwise all AFC fans will be labelled complacent, arrogant gits. Just keep hoping that we can keep winning. Its all we can do. Don't start congratulating them yet. It's no use being top now if we aren't top when it comes to May. Look at last season for F's sake. We all thought we would win it cos we were top in March. We collapsed. I hope and pray it won't and don't even think it will, but it COULD happen again. Lets just keep winning and don't count on anything till we have won the title.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom