• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Retro kit thread

ragnarock

Good ebening,

In recent weeks I've been on a manic hunt for the perfect retro football shirt.
So many beautiful kits to pick from so many different sites.

1) Does anyone have experience buying kits from the more obscure sites online? Classic Football Shirts is the obvious place to go but the retro kits are pricey and I don't mind non-authentic shirts.

2) Out of interest: which is your favorite retro kit? I'll post a couple of my current favorites.

Mods: If there is a similar thread please merge, I couldn't find one.

Skärmavbild 2023-07-29 kl. 00.53.32.pngSkärmavbild 2023-07-29 kl. 00.53.59.pngSkärmavbild 2023-07-29 kl. 00.53.09.png

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Some of my Favorite Retro Kits.

Screenshot_20230729-081307.png
Need I sat more? Classic Retro shirt.

Screenshot_20230729-081436.png
First got into football, watching the World Cup, Italy 1990. Loved the England Umbro Home Shirt. Looked Great with the Dark Blue shorts, and White Socks.

Screenshot_20230729-081709.png
My other Team Gloucester City AFC had this Home shirt fairly recently. Does this qualify as Retro? A Brilliant kit, produced by Macron.

Screenshot_20230729-081855.png
Appreciate this will not be very popular. I did like this Man Utd kit, when it came out in the 1990's. Produced by Umbro, it was the first ever Black football team kit?

ragnarock

Some of my Favorite Retro Kits.

View attachment 17078
Need I sat more? Classic Retro shirt.

View attachment 17079
First got into football, watching the World Cup, Italy 1990. Loved the England Umbro Home Shirt. Looked Great with the Dark Blue shorts, and White Socks.

View attachment 17080
My other Team Gloucester City AFC had this Home shirt fairly recently. Does this qualify as Retro? A Brilliant kit, produced by Macron.

View attachment 17081
Appreciate this will not be very popular. I did like this Man Utd kit, when it came out in the 1990's. Produced by Umbro, it was the first ever Black football team kit?
No shame in appreciating a kit even if it’s a rivals.

Buddy of mine just bought this beauty which I’m quite jealous of. IMG_2788.jpeg

Hjalmaar

1) Does anyone have experience buying kits from the more obscure sites online?
I've bought few jerseys for kids from DHgate. There's plenty of sellers and it's all non-autenthic but the quality is pretty good for the price. You can find almost any shirt for around 20-30 €.

Here for example is that AC Milan shirt. They've removed the club and manufacturer logos from the sale pics but they are there when you buy it. At least in my experience.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom