• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes: 'I was very satisfied with my game'

Soler

Established Member
Re: Reyes Interview in the Metro

Sol man said:
Reyes - I'll miss the Sevilla-Betis derbies but I will have to find somethingsimilar here.

Raddy Antic's first game in charge of Celta Vigo ended in defeat as Real Betis grabbed a 1-0 win against the Galician club on Saturday. Uruguayan defender Alejandro Lembo scored the only goal of the game with a sharp left-foot shot on the turn eight minutes before the break. The result leaves Celta fourth from bottom and just one point above the relegation zone. Celta face Villarreal at home next Sunday, one of three fixtures before their Champions League clash with Arsenal.

http://www.arsenal.com/sportsappcontrol ... id=4339098

I bet he wouldn't know what to do, cheer for a Celta loss or boo a Betis win. :p

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom