• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes in the Carling Cup

Gooner83

I'm looking forward to the game.

I see Wenger included more first team players , Reyes, Pires, Vieira, Gilberto, Lauren, Cole.

We can win it now, and maybe Reyes will score his first goal... but i'm not expecting alot of him as he settles in.

reggiepaul

It's still not absolutely certain if he will play or not, but upon reading it I thought, why would we ask for clearance if he wasn't in our intentions to play.

Think he could most likely play!

Sol man

Why play cole when young clichy is good enought. This will be my team

Stack
Toure Cygan Keown Clichy
Wiltord PV4 Edu Bentley
Quincy Reyes

Gooner83

Sol man said:
Why play cole when young clichy is good enought. This will be my team

Stack
Toure Cygan Keown Clichy
Wiltord PV4 Edu Bentley
Quincy Reyes

Wiltord is not on the teamsheet.. i think it will be something like that and then if we need them, Pires and Cole will come on.

lewdikris

Established Member
The squad list includes quite a few first teamers - but i doubt many will play. The initial squad's twenty, but four will be dropped. I'd guess Cole, one of Toure and Lauren, one of Papadopoulos or Quincey and Gilberto will not feature, leaving a squad of:

Stacky, Holloway,

Lauren, Cygan, Keown, Clichy, Simek

Parlour, Edu, Vieira, Pires, Skulason

Reyes, Bentley, Quincey, Smith

I'd think Bobby will be on the bench, with Bentley starting on the left wing and Quincey up front, or maybe Skulason will get a surprise run out? Doubt that to be honest... I'd quite like to see Smith out wide and Bentley played in his best position in the hole whilst Reyes goes wild up front.

wiltord11

im going for a team like this

stack

toure keown cygan clichy

parlour vieira edu bentley

quicny reyes

i would like to see this team but im not sure if parlour will play cause he played on sunday for the full game and i can see wenger playing parlour for the wolves game so im not sure if he will play tomorrow

so it could also be like this

stack

skulasson cygan keown clichy

bentley vieira edu pires

reyes quincy

JazzG

Established Member
lex said:
what does galetico means ? if i spelt it right

It means from another planet, all the top players are refered to as that. So mainly the R.Madrid players!

Mark

Established Member
i'm not sure if playing vieira is a good idea, we have two tough games against chelski and CL coming up, he'll need all the rest he can get.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I would imagine that Paddy would be raring to go, seeing as he missed about three months of the season. You're right it could be risky. I guess the plan is to blitz them and then take players off- who knows?

Andrew

lex said:
what does galetico means ? if i spelt it right

From another planet or something.

It will be tricky for Reyes though. He won't have the likes of Henry, Pires, Ljungberg etc. to help him out here. But I suppose he's used to playing without greats like that by his side.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom