• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes lifts Arsenal to another level

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
I knew Reyes was going to be a world beater just from watching him play for Sevilla. This time last year, having him sign for us seemed like a VERY distant dream. I remember his name kept popping up in all those "We need a new striker" threads, which was constantly met with "We can't afford him".
We should appreciate what a transfer coup this was by the genius that is Wenger, and enjoy his mesmeric skills while he's with Arsenal. He's only going to get better. :D

Henry IV

Reyes can give us the something that we've lacked at crucial moments in the ECL. He scored against Chelsea in the quarter final but our overall performance was really tired and we were caught out.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom