• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

reyes might play against city

thegame24

Established Member
JazzG said:
I hope so too, the game is live on sky!

im live on sky!! :shock: doing what? :lol: :lol:

yea i reckon if hes available he will get 20mins and maybe he'll do what a certain freddie did on his debut against another manc team :D

i think it will be hard for him though cause its so frickin cold its unbelievable.

Sin-gunner

najib said:
number 9, I've seen on Sportscenter they printed on the Jersey
REYES 9

dont think Reyes got a number yet, just checked on arsenal website.. jeffer is still holding #9

ethanen

"Jose Antonio Reyes was cleared to make his Arsenal debut against Manchester City on Sunday."
thats a quote from mirror.co.uk

Gooner83

I bet Wenger will try everything to get him starting a live game.. for publicity etc.

I think they will play him upfront with Henry, but when Ljungbergs injured, Pires will switch to the right and Reyes will go on the left wing.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
ethanen said:
"Jose Antonio Reyes was cleared to make his Arsenal debut against Manchester City on Sunday."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/sporttop/ ... _page.html

I saw that too, but what is all this about diving? The guy stays on his feet. Look to C Ronaldo for that bull. Trying to drag Reyes into the same debate indeed. Is this reporter a Chelski man, because I see a lot of positive stuff from him about them and more negative about us.

JazzG

Established Member
Reyes actually said in an article he doesn't dive, even Guilliem Balgue(sp?) was saying that unlike many other players when he goes down it is for real.

n_henry

Yay, so he's cleared to play! WOo hoo. :D

I don't get the diving thing either...and Wenger himself made it a point not to dive? Wtf?? :?

Andrew

Webdesignlab said:
ethanen said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/sporttop/ ... _page.html

I saw that too, but what is all this about diving? The guy stays on his feet. Look to C Ronaldo for that bull. Trying to drag Reyes into the same debate indeed. Is this reporter a Chelski man, because I see a lot of positive stuff from him about them and more negative about us.

Because he's a foreigner of course the assumption is that he dives. I think he seems more in the Henry mould, stays on his feet seeing an opportunity of a goal rather than going down seeing the possibility of a penalty or free kick.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom