• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes will help other players

Lord Dula

Established Member
There is of course the chance that introducing Reyes will adjust the balance of the team and give a new lease of life to other players ie Wiltord etc...

Dula said:
There is of course the chance that introducing Reyes will adjust the balance of the team and give a new lease of life to other players ie Wiltord etc...

Wel lets hope, Aint sure weather or not this deserved a whole thread after all we already have 2-3 threads on him..

Andrew

I think this more spells the end of Wiltord, and maybe Kanu.

But if next season we have Henry, Reyes, Aliadierie, Kanu, Bentley and Bergkamp then we should definitely be alright there. We have a good mix with those forwards.

I think bergy will be phased out next season, paving the way for the youngsters

wiltord will probably leave with the introduction of reyes, as he will most likely get less time on the pitch

SuperBob

Bergy should stay on as coach !! Like Ian Rush for Liverpool
I dont think Kanu is worth his 42k a week or whatever it is a week! If he came back too earth and Arsenal offered him half of what he is earning then I would be happy if he stayed on... Henry, Reyes, Aliadiere, Kanu and Bentley good mix and balance there... Compare that too Ruud, Saha, Soskjaer, Forlan and Bellion I think's preety much the same but I like the Henry/Reyes combination rather then Ruud/Saha

Arsenal316

I will be very surprised if Jeffers, Kanu, Bergkamp, and Wiltord were back next year.

Either Ali and Bentley will be the 3rd/4th striker, or Kluivert/Van Pierse will be brought in.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I agree that Wiltord, Jeffers, Kanu and maybe Bergie will leave. Reyes, Henry, Aliadiere and Kluivert or Defoe will be our first choice 4 strikers.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom