• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

RIP Terry Neill

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

My first Arsenal manager (at least the first one I remember and our manager when I attended my first game in 77). I sat next to him at a long lunch in the directors box one Friday, to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the 79 cup final win, a few years back. I felt sorry for him because he was pretty deaf by then and clearly not in the best of health - but his love for the game was undimmed.

RIP.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
My first Arsenal manager (at least the first one I remember and our manager when I attended my first game in 77). I sat next to him at a long lunch in the directors box one Friday, to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the 79 cup final win, a few years back. I felt sorry for him because he was pretty deaf by then and clearly not in the best of health - but his love for the game was undimmed.

RIP.
Loved his ambition of trying to bring in the likes of Cruyff and Maradona

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

A little bit before my time yet I can hear his voice now. Not sure if he did co-commentary or something on telly or radio but a very familiar voice.

RIP

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
RIP TN. 275 games for us is none too shabby and despite his managerial stint with us not too highly regarded, Lukic and Adams are two players who made their mark here thanks to him. One of our own sadly gone. 😥

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
His contribution to where we are now is quite significant. He signed Tony Adams. And yes, as @MD3 Gunner said, he tried to sign Maradona and only a problem getting his work permit got in the way… Lee Chapman arrived instead 🔥

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom