• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Rob Holding (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

akhil

We should get rid of all 3 of them. Holding's been just as bad.

We'd go into next season with 3 CBs who have no experience of the league and Luiz. 2 of them are very young as well who need to settle/ get comfortable with the language. It could get pretty chaotic early in the season.

Would sell 2 of the 3 for sure. I'd keep Holding cause his value doesn't drop if we sell him next year either.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We'd go into next season with 3 CBs who have no experience of the league and Luiz. 2 of them are very young as well who need to settle/ get comfortable with the language. It could get pretty chaotic early in the season.

Would sell 2 of the 3 for sure. I'd keep Holding cause his value doesn't drop if we sell him next year either.

What good is experience of a league if you still rarely put in a good performance? Food for thought.

akhil

What good is experience of a league if you still rarely put in a good performance? Food for thought.
It's not that rare though. Mustafi has improved under Arteta and Holding looks better the more games he gets. We have 10 games against teams that are better than us. Rest are still against run of the mill PL teams and EL teams (till about March).

Honestly, the criticism of Holding is a little over the top on here.
I'm not saying any of them are good enough as a long term solution. I'd have some insurance though. Holding keeps his value as an asset better than the other 2 and is probably on the lowest wages of the 3.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
As long as it is a sale and not a loan, Holding to Leeds is a good move all round.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
img_6506.jpg
AAh, the original wheeler-dealer. Never gets the respect he deserves.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We have clubs interested in most players we want to get rid of which is good. Just need to negotiate decent fees now.

Honestly done envy Edu's job this window. Will add about 30 years to his life.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

One can hope! Need to get rid of at least two of Holding, Sok, Mustafi, Chambers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom